Old August 21st 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
The Doctor

Default GM Fuel Line-How to Seperate Them?

I have a 1990 Celebrity Wagon that I have to replace the sender and
fule pump in. I dropped the tank and used the special fuel line
seperator tool I purchased from AutoZone (its a cheapie). One line came
off without much hassle, but the other line is just not happening!!
I've been at it for a few days and still nothing! I'm realy at a loss
so if anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thanks in advance~Norm