Old August 14th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
John P.[_1_]

Default Intake Adapter; Intake sytem.

Hello, Have a 2001 Crown Victoria police(my duty car for paramedic).
The intake box is cracked and unusable, so i am in the market for a
cheap replacment, and maybe gain a little performance. I have seen 300
dollar cold air intake's, and 30 dollar intake adapters with cone air
filter off ebay. Which is the best one for me, and what are the
benfits of having either? Most of all which one would you suggest? I am
very handy with cars, so installation wont be a problem. Thanks for any
advice and guidance.
-John