Old November 25th 04, 10:40 AM
Mike Hines

Ditto in my '95 540
The interference seems directly related to electrical interference. For
example, if I have and data showing in my OBC display, the interference is
worse. And the interference changes with engine RPM.
My guess is that something in the radio or antenna system is not grounded
properly, but I've yet to go looking for it.

Suggestions or alternate theories welcomed...

--Mike
(remove the teeth to send me a reply.)

"Fred W" > wrote in message
> Panzer240 wrote: