Old December 22nd 04, 03:51 PM
Steph

"Ron Herfurth" > wrote in
:

>> We LOVED the SW2,

> snip
>
>> 8 months later we custom ordered a 2001 LW200 and got the 0.9%
>> financing, which was way better in the end than either buying the 3
>> year old SW2 (though we liked it more),

> Just curious what it was about the SW that you liked better than the
> LW ?

The SW2 was big enough for us. The LW200 is bigger and more comfortable
with a leather interior and heated seats but since we also have a mini-
van we did not necessarily need the extra space of the LW200. Also the
SW had a longer run, lots of people able to work on them, parts easily
available (for now).

> My next will be a wagon but I can't decide between getting a used SW,
> a used LW or waiting to see if Saturn brings out another one ( a wagon
> version of the ION would be nice).

Well they did away with the SW body, and I hear they are hard to find.
The Lw series was also phased out, I have trouble finding someone who
knows anything about the LW200 with a manual, as it was a "new" to
Saturn transmission (from Saab I think). Also becuase of fewer cars out
there the glass windows on the LW are more (yes we have a crack in the
windshield).

The Relay is what is coming off their line currently for "big cars". I
am not thrilled with the Relay, though have not seen or driven one yet
in person.