Old January 13th 05, 04:08 AM
twixieann

i don't know if anyone checks this message board anymore but that that i
would give it a shot. i just purchased a 2005 dodge neon and am
experiencing the same problems. i noticed that after some heavy rains that
my floor in the backseat is soaking wet and i had a pool of water in with
my spare tire. i went to the dealer and they said that my rear windshield
wasn't sealed properly and that they would need to re-seal it. since i
still have my warranty it would cost me nothing which was good news. i'm
having it re-sealed tomorrow so if anyone wants to know what happened or
if it solved the problem you can email me at