Old December 24th 04, 01:46 PM
Nate Nagel

Tokay wrote:

> Did I fail to mention it was a hydraulic system? My apologies...
> Thanks for the advice, I'll do that when I can. come to think of it,
> it does remind me of air in the brake lines: no stopping power, but the
> pedal still givesresistance.
> How does air find it's way into the lines without there being a leak,
> anyway?

It usually doesn't

One possibility, however, is if your front brakes are worn and the
reservoir level drops enough that it uncovers the hose feeding the
clutch, but that still shouldn't cause problems.

You just reminded me of something I wanted to do to *my* car - I've had
it for almost a year and still haven't run fresh brake fluid through it
yet...

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.