Old January 7th 05, 11:46 PM
rw

John wrote:
> "SVTKate" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
>>Thanks for the recipe John, BUT
>>could you be just a little more specific on that weather part and how to
>>run
>>that still?

> My memory isn't too clear on that part, better go with Don's info. I'm
> partial to George Dickel, it's a Tennesse Sour Mash Whiskey. It goes good
> with Sundrop, Mountain Dew or Mello Yello. As you can see, I haven't
> carried on the family tradition.

I'm partial to Evan Williams, a venerable Kentucky whiskey, which is
cheaper but just as good, IMO, as George Dickel and Jack Daniels. Their
single barrels are special, and also very affordable for the quality.

If you want to roll your own spirits (illegally in the US), check out:

http://www.homedistiller.org/

I brew beer, which is very easy if you have pay attention to detail and
sanitation. You can brew superb beer -- as good as any you'll buy in the
store -- for a small fraction of the retail price. It's also legal.