Old August 16th 06, 10:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Default 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Hi Herb,
Last month Vista was a 106 degrees and an unusual Gulf of Mexico
wet bulb, but the ARMY taught me after two winters in Germany that my
lungs and skin could feel like they were burning. And I took back my
wish of rathers and told I myself I would rather burn to death than
freeze.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/