Old June 1st 05, 11:37 AM
Clap Trap

You can do it without the nut strip and without removing the rear
bumper. I did it on my '99 without removing anything and without paying
the dealer an outrageous price for that silly nut strip. Don't have
time to explain now - gotta go to work. But, if anyone is interested,
I'll post the details this afternoon.