Old March 13th 05, 03:48 PM
Steve W.

Just to clarify this. Your saying you took these parts apart and
repacked the bearings and now they will not go back together OR You are
trying to put FJ60 rotors onto an FJ40 and they are not fitting. Very
different things there. IF the parts were working together before and
you took them apart and now they won't go back together I would say you
have an internal problem in the hub. If you are trying to fit parts that
were not originally together they may not fit.

--
Steve

> wortho wrote:
> > I am in dire need of assistance as I have changed my bearings and
> > repacked the hub with grease and trying to install the disc

assembley