Old March 30th 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default A few questions about EXHAUST related symptoms...???

Thanks for all of the replies. Now .... I am just assuming that
because this truck was old and beat up that somehow fumes have been
getting into the truck and causing my symptoms however the last couple
of days... I am feeling much better. The headaches have subsided and
I certainly don't have any of the drowsiness that one person mentioned.

I guess I'll just have to have him get the truck checked out. BTW...
are there any inexpensive CARBON MONO meters or alarms that could be
put in to check on this?

Thanks again guys

LEESA (I)