Old August 8th 06, 06:01 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
gpsman

Default License covers to reflect red light cameras?

necromancer wrote: <brevity snip>

http://www.laserveil.com/license-plate/covers/ in "0.30 seconds".

> > Are you certain you should be driving? (I think I hurt my finger.)

> There you go again, assuming that government is completely honest,
> forthright, aboveboard and ethical.

There you go again with a spurious conclusion... based on no evidence.

I think I might reasonably conclude a driver wishing to avoid RLC's is
not the smartest driver. As evidence I pointed to his inability to
perform a simple search that would have provided the information he
sought... in less than a half-second.

I have no need to avoid RLC's so I have a hard time seeing why anyone
else would,.. unless they run red lights on a fairly regular basis.

Stop means stop. I don't see what might be so difficult to understand
about that. If a driver is paying attention he should be able to
easily identify a stale green and should expect it to turn red... since
they so often do.
-----

- gpsman