Old September 22nd 04, 06:37 PM
Jacopo

It's normal that Twin Spark engines use a little bit more oil than others,
however, if the oil usage is very high try to use a more dense oil. A friend
of mine, which has the 147 Selespeed had the same problem; he resolved by
filling Bardahl XTC C60 instead of the standard Selenia. I use Bardahl too
(BM7) and, in 32k miles a drop of oil wasn't burned at all.

--
Jacopo
Prato, Italia

om...