Old March 11th 05, 12:08 AM
Paul

On 10 Mar 2005 13:59:33 -0800, , one of an infinite number of monkeys at
an infinite number of typewriters said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

> 1.Why do I have to pay seperate liability for each car, when all i can
> do is wreck one at a time? Anyone have one good reason other than
> insurance companies making more money?

The insurance companies do it because they can do it and there is nothing
you can do about it since you are required by most states to carry auto
insurance.

> 2. And why doesn't my insurance go down even though the value of my car
> goes down?

Again, because they can (or don't have to depending on how you look at
it) because auto insurance is required and not optional.