Old November 15th 04, 02:09 PM
Pat Dotson

Hey! Installing new display drivers worked. But the frame rate
completely sucks. Athlon 1500+ and GeForce 4 MX 440.

Am I stuck until the next CPU/video upgrade? Would a newer video card
help? Or do I need to upgrade video and CPU both?

BTW, by "sucks", I'm talking drops down into the teens.

Pat Dotson