Old May 10th 06, 02:28 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default mower white smoke

I did put in pure gas no mixture.
I am to check the air filter and spark plug later this evening. I will
also get some fresh gas to see if stale gas was the problem (idle for 6
months)
The mower runs steadily but with a lot of white smoke on and off.
I will double check if I put in too much oil - which I doubt as I did
check the dip stick.
Thanks a lot from your guys advice.

Daniel