Old February 25th 05, 05:58 PM
Howard Lester

"R. P." wrote

> I agree that a do-it-yourself extra sound insulation is too much
> trouble for the average motorist. The purpose of my posting was not so
> much about how to do my own sound proofing but to find out if there were
> any Honda models that stand out in being quieter than others.
>
> Rudy

Everyone has his/her own definition of "quiet." Different roads cause
differing levels of noise, and some noise cannot be avoided. After having
owned three Civics and now an '04 4-cyl 4-door Accord, the improvement in
"quiet" is dramatic. I'm very satistfied with my Accord. Sure, there are
going to be quieter cars, but....

Oh, and then there are those who say the stereo system sucks. I think it's
terrific. Opinions, opinions.