Old July 11th 05, 04:11 PM
Ceegardave

In this burg the cops no longer give out parking tickets. It's been
privatized using minimum wage bozos instead. They must get some kind of
commission or bonus. Around the university here they regularly run tags
of cars legally parked at meters hoping for a hit. I've seen them hang
around one spot until the last few minutes tick off a meter and then
ticket the vehicle. From my window, I've actually seen them watch a
student get out of the car and forget to feed the meter. Then they will
walk straight to the car and ticket it. Could've just as easily
reminded him/her to cough up a couple coins.