Old August 5th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
barking pumpkin

Default Way to go, Mensas....

necromancer wrote:
> The short of it: a couple of rednecks drive onto the beach to pickup
> their jet-ski and their truck gets caught up in the rising tide.
>
> http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...?storyid=62336
>
> There is also a video link showing this pick-up trying to escape mother
> nature...

Last week, I saw a clip of some guy in Ecuador (or possibly Peru -
somewhere in that area) that parked his Jeep on the beach and was
desperately trying to save it from the rising tide.

The ocean won.

"It's a Jeep thing" :-)

I remember saying that to a Jeep owner regarding the moron in Colorado
who got his Jeep stuck about 2 in the morning - he frowned at me. This
idiot asked some people close by who were camping to help him get it
unstuck. They refused. He threw rocks at them. They broke a .22 rifle
over his head subdueing him and he ended up in the hospital.

My only complaint is that they used the wrong end of the gun on him.