Old December 5th 04, 05:49 PM
Bernard Farquart

"Big Bill" > wrote in message

> While that Democrat was president, I could NOT purchase as many
> different types of guns as I can now, under a Republican president.

Are you sure? what exactly do you think happened to all those
guns? Were they thrown out? You just couldn't buy a *new*
one for awhile, but you certainly could still buy them. or you could buy the
new version without the flash supressor, or with an attached
magazine.

>>Where is the "jack booted thug"? It looks more like he would
>>be at home in the current admin. than the last one. Do you remember
>>who the "Brady bill" was named after? Did that person work for a
>>Democrat or Republican Admin.?

> Who he was/is married to was far more influential than who he worked
> for.
>>
>>What is with this disinformation regarding "taking away your guns"?

> Look at every legislator who wants to limit your gun rights; they are
> all Democrats.

The only laws being passed that have any real bearing
on your gun rights are the local/state ones. I live in
a "shall issue" state with regards to CW permits, so
I don't really feel to threatened. If I lived in NY I
would only be talking about gun rights in a historical
theoretical way.

>>I have plenty of guns, and consider myself to be pretty blue.

> Consider who wants to change that.

No one in my state has been tring to
do so, and we have not seen a Republican
govenor in twenty years, I object to the
"democrats want to take your guns away"
BS I keep hearing. I am one. I don't want
to take your guns away, get it?

If some Republicans want to ban teaching
evolution, it is still an unfair statment to say
they all do.

Bernard