Old July 23rd 05, 04:54 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"jeff" > wrote in message
news:lm9Ee.80$sc3.68@trnddc07...
> Nathan W. Collier, the poolboi wrote:
>
>> im glad to see that you claim any four wheel drive is a "jeep".
> > it just goes to show how full of **** the rest of
>> your argument is.

> HL&S <G>, but don't you think it's more than just a little bit dishonest
> to snip what I wrote and then claim I said something completely different?

YOU stated that in many parts of the world any 4x4 is referenced as a jeep.
you went on to DEFEND IT by claiming its usage was reasonable
(paraphrasing).

"reality is that in many parts of the world, a jeep is any four wheel drive
utility vehicle." YOUR words.

jeff i dont care whats done anywhere in the world it doesnt change the
bottom line. no matter how many ignorant people say it, a land rover is NOT
a jeep. by the same token, no matter how many ignorant people use "freon"
to describe refrigerant it just does not make it so. you can continue to
argue your ignorance all you want, you cannot change the bottom line and the
harder you argue your ignorance the more you take away from your valid
points.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com