Old July 22nd 05, 04:13 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"jeff" > wrote in message
news:Tr7Ee.69$sc3.8@trnddc07...
> I have repeatedly demonstrated generic usage both within the HVAC industry
> and outside it.

bull****! you listed some websites which proves NOTHING. no matter what
you try to claim, "freon" is a trademark of dupont and nothing more.

> You seem to be the *only* one insisting on a strict interpretation.

being as im the "*only*" one with actual first hand experience with
refrigeration/refrigerants id say that puts me in a pretty good position.
:-)

> in many parts of the world, a jeep is any four wheel drive utility
> vehicle.

that doesnt make it right or proper. im glad to see that you claim any four
wheel drive is a "jeep". it just goes to show how full of **** the rest of
your argument is.

> Oh, went to pool-boy school too!

yup....so that employees under me and work under my CPO enabling me to take
on total contracts instead of just hvac. :-)

> I guess that really qualifies you to talk about atmospheric science. <G>

or your little google qualifies you as a refrigeration expert. :-)

> Another classic Nateism: "Chlorine dissolves in sunlight"

not what i said asshole, but i understand fully why you must make things up
as you go along.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com