Old June 20th 05, 05:10 PM

Default Renix flywheel question?

I'm swapping an injected 4 liter from a 90 Cherokee into my 83 CJ7. (I
DO have ALL of the harness, injecters, computer and sensors etc. from
the Cherokee.) However the Cherokee was an AUTO trans - and my CJ7 has
a MANUAL trans --- so I need a flywheel that is compatible with the
Renix fuel injection system that the Cherokee motor (engine) uses.

(By the way - I've chosen to NOT relocate the CPS to the front of the
engine using the relocation kits from either Hesco or Advance.)

My question: In sourcing a flywheel so the CPS will function properly
must I find one from another Renix equipped Cherokee (87 - 90 only) OR
can I successfully use one from a newer Cherokee (91 or later) or one
from a 91 or later Wrangler?

Thanks

Lynn in Vancouver WA