Old January 24th 05, 06:45 PM
Lee Ayrton

Hey, thanks for saying that, now I don't feel so sheepish about farming my
muffler work out. Yeah, I _could_ do it myself, laying on my back on the
cold floor while crap falls in my eyes, trying to make something that
*almost* fits work right, but these days I'm happy to pay someone else to
suffer for me.

--
"I defer to your plainly more vivid memories of topless women with
whips....r"