Old January 22nd 05, 11:44 PM
JC

Alright i checked the TPS using a Haynes Repair manual as reference
guide. The TPS tests fine. My truck, 98 4runner limited 3.4 V6 auto
113k, has a vortec(not karmen vortec) MAF with hotwires. The IAT is
embeded into the MAF on this model, so that is why I am getting the two
error codes. They say sensor circuit error. So it has to be something
to do with the wiring, an open or short, or the ECM...I am stumped
here. I have followed the damn wiring from the MAF very dilligently and
I cant find a problem. I guess I am about to gain access to the ECM and
tap the hell out of it while the engine is running to see if I have a
bad ECM.....Any other suggestions? Thx for help.