Old February 17th 05, 07:59 PM
Barking Rats

In article .com>,
wrote:

> Thanks for the reply. There are some things I feel adventurous on, but
> having 100 little pieces laying around and putting it back together
> with extra pieces left over will just **** me off!!!

I've done the Holley rebuild for my '67/ 390 a few times in the last 20
years. It's really not a big deal and there certainly aren't a 100
pieces (realizing a little exageration). I'd say there probably aren't
more than a dozen or so. It's really just an exercise in cleaning and
gasket replacement with a couple hardware parts thrown in. If you follow
the instructions there's not that much to it.
Here's waving to ya - \||||

Owen
___

'67BB & '72BB
___

"To know the world intimately is the beginning of caring."
-- Ann Hayman Zwinger