Old June 26th 06, 02:46 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Cooling system bubbles, help!

Hi!
Yeah but I replaced the whole head gasket and also I checked both heads
and they didn't have any issues. That's why I am thinking it might be
something else other than the head gasket. I have a radiator tap of
0.9, should I get one that holds more pressure?
It might be the block since I didn't have that checked. What do you
think I should do first since I "supposedly" took care of the issue of
the head gasket, unless my mechanic messed up the work which is
unlikely but hey, everything happens.
Now there is no sucking of coolant, it just throws hot bubbles into the
radiator reservour consuming all the water eventually.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,
Teo