Old April 25th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda

Default Tire issues

"TeGGeR®" > wrote in
:

http://www.4crawler.com/Diesel/Tires.shtml#MOUNTING

> Most tire places do not use these dots, and that's a real shame. Tire
> makers put those dots that specifically to aid in mounting and
> balancing. I can tell you the factory most *definitely* uses the dots.
>
> We have a special problem in that wheels in use for a long time often
> have lost their dots, which makes a bit more work for the tire shop.

I'd also suggest to readers that they take stroll through a local
dealership and check how many of the dots line up close to the valve stem.

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/