Old October 19th 04, 07:09 PM
LameBMX

Default 1972 dodge charger for sale - hidden headlights (rare) - last ofthe muscle cars

hello I have a 1972 dodge charger for sale, akron ohio area. ive sold it
3 times on ebay now but no-one has gone through with the deal, all
three times it has pulled over $1,000. I am asking $850 firm, vehicle
runs and drives (not street safe) in very rough but workable condition.
under body is in sound shape. please email me at
for more info/ location of car to see it. engine is 318ci, original
paint peeling off of it. front bucket seats with slapstick shifter. need
to sell a.s.a.p.
regards,
Jerrold Krantz Jr.