Old June 28th 05, 07:24 PM
Eric

Wow, never thought I'd see someone go through TWO rubis... ;-)

Wish I could afford just ONE!

I was going to say that price was a little high, Nathan, for someone that
doesn't know how you care for vehicles. Interesting to see you're going to
go from a Rubi to a CJ.... hmm... I'd thought about buying a Rubi
(unlimited, of course) but got to thinking -- that's a lot of money for a
toy. I'll just pay this one off in the next couple of years, then buy a
truck to drive every day that will double as a tow rig. MUCH cheaper in the
long run. And I don't have to worry about keeping my TJ as a daily driver!
:-)

Eric