Old January 19th 05, 01:59 AM
Nate Nagel

Nate Nagel wrote:

> Olaf Gustafson wrote:
>
>> On 17 Jan 2005 06:39:17 -0800, "N8N" > wrote:
>>

>>> and finally one with no lights on the rear of the
>>> vehicle at all except for the third brake light.

>> I saw one of those the other day and the 3rd brake light was half out.
>>
>> I'm sure they just weren't aware of it - the car didn't have a scratch
>> on it. I thought about trying to tell them at the next traffic light,
>> but they were old and probably too hard of hearing to understand what
>> I was talking about.

> I actually did tell a driver of one of these vehicles about his
> condition, he just shrugged and said "I know." This was in Pittsburgh,
> I wouldn't try that in DC.
>
> nate

Taste the irony.

I just made a speed run to the 7-11 and at the first right hand turn I
discovered that my RR directional was burned out. So as soon as I got
home I dragged out my baggie full of spare bulbs - nary a P21W, 1156,
anything useful at all... so now I get to drive to work tomorrow being
one of the people I bitch incessantly about.

d'oh.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.