Old November 4th 04, 06:02 PM
Asgeir Nesoen

I am still amazed at the poor design of input assignment of modern day
racing games. How much extra work would you need to put into a project
to cover *all* joystick/wheel/pedal setups??? My guess is less than
0.01% of the total development time.

I tried CMR4 the other day, but were immediately put off by the sucky
input setup screens. If a game developement house cannot make an input
setup for my custom setup, they are not up to the task of making a
racing sim worthy of my costly time.

How hard can it be????

---Asgeir---

Kyle Roberts wrote: