Old December 8th 04, 01:54 AM
Busman

Jim,
Bus is still 6V and originally came with a 1500 SP - cool deal as it also
got the bigger brakes like a 64. It all worked just fine when I was driving
it (Texas winters are usually pretty tame). Will have to go out and check
the end play later tonight or tomorrow. I have been told that I may have a
cracked block but I'm not so sure. Will let you know what I find. Thanks,
Andy