Old December 7th 04, 02:42 PM
truckinsp

>More of the same weaseling and avoiding admitting that you are WRONG.
>You have mentioned a -few- (very few) places where the 'long open'
>wouldn not apply in over 150 miles of highway. Here I will set it off
>so you can't miss it this time:

>What does bad driving conditions have to do with there being (or not)
>"long, open stretches?" You seem so enamored of those conditions maybe
>you should move to Alaska. I have driving MT both winter and summer.

I went and reread the original post.....I should have said there are no wide
open roads in MT where you can go 90 mph for any protracted period of
time.....even in the summer we get snow and high winds.....

>You're denial of road layout in MT leads my even further into doubt
>about your claims.

>Harry K

LOLOL....I've given you details about MT roads, you've given me stuff you
could pick off a map.......