Old July 7th 05, 05:58 AM
martinjavier

Default Lights Flashing

I tried to start my '98 Dodge Caravan it has around 88,000 miles and all I
can hear was a click and then a wird sound in the fuse comparment. I tried
to turn the head lights on and no lights. I check the Battery and it was
almost dead. I replaced it and everything came to normal againg exept for
the flashing lights right below the Radio. the lights that show when the
rear wiper is on, the light for the air conditioning... well there's 4 of
thouse lights flashing and I want to know how can I stop them flashing?
Can anybody help me please?

Thank you.

Martin.