Old July 12th 05, 08:23 PM
Victor DiMichina

http://www.blueovalforums.com/index.php?showtopic=19307

> Patrick
> '93 Cobra
> '03 Focus ZX3

That is a neat concept. Most of the complaining I've heard about the
Charger is that it's a 4 door. I just don't see that car as
competition to the Mustang market, but a lot of people associate it
with the 'stang/Camarobird pony cars due to their past history.

I see the new charger as a new breed of U.S. sport sedan. Having just
purchased a 2005 Magnum RT with the Hemi (for the wife and future kids),
I must say I'm fond of the cars. They drive beautifully. It will
make a great family car, and it hauls @$$ too.

Vic
2kGT 5m blk
2005 Magnum RT Hemi