Old July 3rd 05, 02:58 PM
Dick

Thanks. Everything was changed at the Jeep dealer at 64,000. A
little past the 60,000 mile point. At 90,000, only the plugs and air
cleaner are scheduled for change. The next major replacement point is
120,000 miles. Do you know if the metal sleeves can stay in place
when you remove the plugs?

Dick

On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 06:20:33 -0400, "Coasty"