Old July 18th 05, 03:42 AM

WOW... Thanks a million Glenn. I have all the colored 'tubes' there
coming from the places that you describe. I think I can figure out
how to count the holes on the plug from what you said though.

Saturday I was at my parents and I looked at the connector on my dad's
'84 Ram truck. (yeah... that's where I got the "84" from... lol). It
did not have as many lines as it had a different type of climate
control. BUT! When I touched the connector... IT CRUMBLED TO SMALL
PIECES ALSO! Wow. I hope they make them out of better stuff these
days. Now I have to figure out the one on his truck. LOL.

I have found that 3/16" inside diameter vacuum line works well to
reconnect each line one at a time to the remaining half of the
connector. Hopefully I can figure it out with your help.

Again... THANKS!

"Someone trying to be a good son"

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:29:37 -0400, "maxpower"
> wrote:

.. .