Old June 29th 05, 07:22 AM
Johns.junk

Default 1973 NASA Hood question

Hi all,

I have a 1973 mustang coupe (351C, FMX). I'm thinking of replacing the
stock hood with a NASA type.

Questions:

1. Are OEM NASA hoods still available?
2. Is there a repro NASA hood that someone recommends?
3. Is it difficult to replace the hood yourself? I have some
mechnical experience (ok, I rebuilt the engine by myself once, and the
suspension twice). If I had an engine hoist or some other kind of
lift, would I be able to replace the hood with the help of a friend?
Or should I just let a professional do it?
4. If I should let a professional do it, any names in the Phoenix
Arizona area that I should inquire with?

Thanks to all,

John