Old March 7th 05, 08:02 AM
C.H.

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 21:25:51 -0600, DTJ wrote:

>>> How about if you shut the **** up, give your money to charity (read
>>> muslim terrorist support groups), and let the rest of us decide what
>>> we do with ours.

>>How about you read up on the first amendment and get some anger management
>>classes?

> I wasn't aware that the first amendment gave you the right to steal
> from me.

Why would stopping frivolous lawsuits be stealing, and from you of all
people?

On the contrary, if frivolous lawsuits are eradicated, goods are going to
become cheaper, services are going to be more affordable and we wouldn't
be bombarded with a legion of stupid 'do not light your clothing on fire,
because injury or death may result' stickers.

Chris