Old July 26th 05, 11:59 PM
Holy Schmoly

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 23:57:58 GMT, "Howard Mora"
> wrote:

>Hello,
>
> A couple of weeks ago, I purchased a 2003 Pilot for my wife. She
>says that sometimes, while under way, the thing feels like it wants to
>stall. Does anyone have any idea what that could be? Thanks

I wonder if this is the Grade Logic Control being activated. Ask your
wife if this "stalling" behavior comes on while she's coasting or just
lightly stepped on the gas AND going downhill.

When I first experienced the GLC kicing in, I thought the thing was
gonna stall on me too. But I could be wrong, in which case, I suggest
you follow the others' suggestions.