Old July 22nd 05, 12:18 AM
TWW

"Howard Mora" > wrote in message
news
> This Pilot looks brand new. It has super clean oil. I is certified. The
> gas has been filled a few times now. 93 octane.
> "DesignGuy" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Howard Mora" > wrote in message
> > . ..
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > A couple of weeks ago, I purchased a 2003 Pilot for my wife.

She
> > > says that sometimes, while under way, the thing feels like it wants to
> > > stall. Does anyone have any idea what that could be? Thanks

> > Could be anything from bad gas to dirty spark plugs... I had a

hesitation
> > problem when accelerating a few months back and changing the spark plugs

> did
> > the trick. If you do this yourself, make sure you coat the threads with

an
> > anti-sieze compound to prevent "fusing" with the aluminum head.

We have an 03 Pilot and have had no problems running regular, which is what
it requires. Even though it is certified, you don't know the service
history -- which is important if the maintenance has been done as required.
I would take it back to the dealer where you bought it with the problem. It
may be something as simple as a throttle body cleaning or injector service.