Old August 16th 06, 03:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
NewMan[_1_]

Default 2002 GC Deluxe Stereo Question...

This definitely looks like a "stock" Chrysler stereo just by the way
it integrates into the dash, the buttons, trim, etc...

I thought about the antenna thing too. I wonder if the previous owner
had a killer stereo, and then put back the stock one before trading it
in? That would explain a sloppy re-install.

OK, I'm game! I know NOTHING about this model year (YET!). SO, oh
great Chrysler gurus, how do I remove the dash panel on the 2002 to
check the installation of the stereo???