Old August 15th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
NewMan

Default 2002 GC Deluxe Stereo Question...

The stereo in my GC is the deluxe one that has both the CD and
Cassette, also equipped with Infinity speakers.

I have not tried the cassette yet. The CD sounds OK, not great, but
OK. However, is it just me, or dose the FM absolutely SUCK????

Since my 1994 GC was written off, I have had 3 loaner / rental vans
before I purchased this van. Each of the loaners had the "basic"
stereo in it, and the FM was flawless. But this supposedly "deluxe"
stereo in the FM mode I can't drive 10 FEET without it sounding like
someone threw a blanket over the speakers, and then it loses "stereo"
and the signal breaks up!

I DO have an extended warranty which covers ALL electronics including
the stereo, so before I "discuss" the matter with the dealer, I just
wanted to know if anyone else has had similar problems.

All comments appreciated, thanks.