Old February 10th 05, 07:36 PM
Steve

Frank,

Most have anti-drain back these days, but some valve designs are more
effective than others:

http://minimopar.knizefamily.net/oilfilterstudy.html

Interestingly, Canadian Tire Motomaster/Formula One filters are all
rebranded Frams. Same is true of Quaker State/Pennzoil. If you're buying
filters at Canadian Tire, get K&N. Elsewhere, try Carquest Premium (aka
NAPA Gold).

Even some Mopar filters are Frams in disguise:

http://minimopar.knizefamily.net/oil...udy-mopar.html

Steve
http://xjeep.dyndns.org