Old October 30th 04, 04:42 PM
MagnusT

Default 1 Million downloads of GPL addon tracks?

I wonder....

How big percentage of you actually download a track if you're at the
GPL Track Database and decide to click on the "Get track" button to go
to the official download site? Not everyone I guess but if you do
click on the button I guess most of you are pretty sure you want to
try the track out? Then again there are quite a few track downloads
that don't originate from that "Get track" button

If you host a GPL addon track and know the number of downloads, what
is the proportion between your download figures and the number of
clicks for your track at the database?

Anyway, the counter counting everytime you click on that button is
just about to wrap around from 999 thousand to 1 million! And
following the thoughts above, this surely means 1 million track
downloads!! Quite mind boggling when you think about it.

/Magnus Thomé

The GPL Track Database: http://trackdb.d2g.com