Old July 6th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_2_]

Default Jeep yj 4cyl performance fuel injectors swap

Not necessarily. He could be getting more complete combustion. Four holes
instead of one could mean better atomization of the fuel. Or it could mean
that he is driving the vehicle better, because he knows that there are
different parts in it. It takes a while, and it is tricky to get good
mileage measurements.

I don't know about this though

> > there is a retaining clip it won't fit on the new injectors so you
> > don't need them

"It won't fit" doesn't mean "you don't need them".

Earle