Old March 9th 05, 01:57 PM
Mike Romain

I have seen it done both ways. I was at a custom street rod show last
summer and was checking out the wrapping stuff. On a fully warmed up V8
you could put your hand on the exhaust with no heat transfer.

I am not sure which way is the most effective. That product in the link
does specifically say it's for that problem though.

Mike