Old December 21st 04, 04:16 AM
dave

I put the BFG KD t/a on my 99 gt. Nice tires as far as I'm concerned. Awful
when cold for traction, and handling, but once their warm , very good.
Useless for anything much more than dry traction. They hook up well when
warm, and wear seems very good. My 99 is procharged. and don't need it
everyday, so take it with a grain of salt.
Dave