Old December 21st 04, 02:11 AM
pheonix1t

ZombyWoof wrote:

> Anybody have any recommendations for a new set of meats on a `01Black
> drop-top? The stock 225/55/R16 Goodyears Eagle LS's were ok, but I
> have read some really ****ty reviews on most tire sites on the Eagle
> LS's. Any viable alternatives out there that impressed the hell out
> of anyone?

depends what you use the car for!
Is this a weekend only ride? Is this your 'work' car?

I've had firestones, bridgestones, yokohamas....ALL were better than
good-year! The firestones were the best! They cost a lot less than
good-year, traction (snow/wet/dry) was MUCH better than good-year! The
ride was also better!
But, this is for a daily driver (car for work). I just rack up the
miles on it.

I needed the best tires for all seasons. Firestones were amazing.

Oskar